§ 1 Definitons
- Administrator, interchangeably referred to as the Service Provider or the Seller - an entity providing electronic sales services via the Online Shop on the terms set out in these Regulations, i.e. TNTY TEKSTIL Sp. z o.o., entrepreneur conducting business activity under the company TNTY TEKSTIL Sp. z o.o., with the tax identification number: 7282809614 (hereinafter: TNTY TEKSTIL Sp. z o.o.), which stores and accesses information on User's devices.
- Cookies - IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the Online Shop, operating at the following address: www.toontoykids.pl
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, who has created an Account in the Online Shop.
- Personal data - personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with applicable law, including in accordance with the GDPR.
§ 2 Collecting and sharing personal data
- The Website collects only information provided voluntarily by the User in the registration process and uses it only for the purpose related to the performance of the concluded contract - that is pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point b GDPR.
- The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
- Services offered by the Administrator are addressed to adults. Therefore, the Administrator does not intentionally process children's data.
- Users' personal data collected by the Administrator are used for:
- contacting the User,
- information purposes and other activities related to the User’s activity on the Website,
- The Administrator processes Users' data for the following purposes:
- Performance of the concluded contract,
- providing Users with content,
- measuring and improving content,
- ensuring the security of data processing by the Administrator,
- IT systems management
- To the extent that Users' personal data are processed in order to measure and improve content on the website, the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. It is in the Administrator's interest to provide, improve its content, ensure their best quality and inform Users about it.
- The legal basis for data processing by the Administrator may also be the User's consent, about which the User will be notified.
- The Administrator, as a rule, does not disclose User's personal data to third parties, except when it has a legal basis for this, at the request of authorized entities or when it is necessary to provide services to the Administrator - then this is based on personal data processing agreements concluded with entities providing services to it.
- User’s data may be made available at the request of public authorities or other entities based on legal provisions.
- Access to User's data may also be provided by third parties whose services the Administrator uses to provide their services. First of all, these are entities providing hosting, payment and IT services to the Administrator. In such cases, the Administrator has entered into relevant data processing agreements with such entities, in which entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator have undertaken to ensure the protection of such data against unauthorized access.
§ 3 Types of Cookies used by Administrator
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The entity placing cookies on the User's Website end device and accessing them is the Website Administrator.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary files stored on the User's end device. They remain there until the end of the browser session (logging out, leaving the website, turning off the browser). After the session, the saved information is permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable cookies access to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Website configuration and adaptation of the Website content to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; these files allow, in particular, to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs,
- analysis and research, audience audit, creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
- implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites and ensuring its security and reliability.
§ 5 Possibilities to specify the conditions for storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User via the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- The Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the User's web browser may affect access to some functions of the Website's website, e.g. by limiting them.
§ 6 Cookies support
- The web browser used by the User is directly responsible for the service and storage of "cookies". Conventionally, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device.
- Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device.
- Further detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
§ 7 User’s rights
- The User has the following rights:
- the right to access their data - at the User's request, the Administrator will confirm which data he processes and provide him with a copy of the data;
- the right to rectify personal data - if the User's data are incorrect or incomplete, the User may request the Administrator to correct or complete them;
- the right to delete personal data - in situations specified in the GDPR, the User may request the Administrator to delete his personal data,
- the right to limit processing - in certain situations, the User may request the Administrator to limit the processing of his data, e.g. when he questions the correctness of personal data;
- the right to transfer data - in certain situations, the User has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format to transfer it to another administrator,
- right to object - the User may request that the processing of personal data be discontinued for reasons related to his particular situation regarding data processing, e.g. when it is not based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator. The Administrator should not then process the User's data, unless it demonstrates the existence of valid, legally justified grounds for processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the User or grounds for establishing, exercising or defending claims,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - in a situation where the User recognizes that the data is being processed incorrectly.
§ 8 Period of storage of personal data
- The Administrator stores Users' data, as a rule, only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected. After this time, the data is deleted.
- Personal data may also be stored for such a period as is required by law or if it is necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims against Users by the Administrator.
§ 10 Contact